All terms of the contract:
The tenant agrees to keep the vehicle under the same conditions in which it is delivered.
The prices include:
- Fees and taxes
- VAT, according to law
- Full insurance with no excess. According conditions mentioned above.
- Assistance 24 hours.
- Additional driver
- Unlimited mileage
- Child car seat and booster children.
Prices do not include:
- Lost or broken keys.
- Excessive dirt inside, upholstery stained with salt or other or wet. Excess dirt, sand, dirt, stains, smells of having smoked, etc. Cleaning will be charged according to a rate of 45 euros per hour, plus products necessary for cleaning, ozone, upholstery machines and others.
- Fuel: the client will return it in the same state in which it was delivered, compulsorily, otherwise the company will retain the entire deposit left for this purpose, said deposit will be € 100.00, or the one stipulated in the contract according to vehicle class or season of the year.
- The renter will be responsible for the costs incurred in the removal and / or repair of the damage to the vehicle, and lost profits for the immobilization of the vehicle, if refueling is wrong or contaminated with any strange other liquid. The lessee shall be liable for the costs incurred in the transfer and / or repair of the damage to the vehicle, also the lessee shall be responsible for loss of profit for the immobilization of the vehicle.
Conditions for the driver:
Minimum age 25 years and driving license with two years of experience.
The cars are delivered during office hours 9-12 and 17-20 h, or hours agreed in contract by the company and the tenant, in our offices:
- Cala Blanca:
- Avenida de la Playa s/n
- Son Xoriguer - Cala'n Bosch:
- Calle Gran Vía Son Xoriguer s/n
- Puerto Ciutadella:
- Calle Vorera Dels Molls. S/N. Tel:
Return of the vehicle:
The vehicle will be returned at the time agreed in the contract. There is a time delay complimentary half hour. After this time will be charged an extra day, and the lost benefits due to not being able to rent the same car to another client, having caused an overbooking or loss of the reservation.
By accepting this contract, the tenant acknowledges receiving the vehicle in perfect operating conditions, with the necessary documentation and all necessary accessories such as: spare wheels, tools, reflective vest and all that are required by law to wear. And they have to be returned in the same state.
Obligations of the renter.
The renter is obligated to:
- Do not let drive people who are not expressly authorized in the contract as the first tenant authorized driver or the co-driver, they are the only ones who have secured attribute.
- Do not sublet the vehicle.
- Vehicle cleaning: excessive dirt inside the vehicle, sand, earth ..., wet seats, dirty or marked upholstery, has a cleaning cost, which will be charged once the work is done, retaining the deposit for such effect. As already explained above.
- Do not drive drunk, under drugs or medication not allowed to drive, fatigue, illness or any condition that reduces the physical conditions.
- Do not push or two other vehicles. Or participate in competitions or endurance of materials.
- Guarding the car properly when not present.
- Do not transport animals.
- Do not take the rented vehicle out of the island under any circumstances.
- Do not drive outside the national road network or on any unsuitable terrain, there will be excluded any damage as a result of bad driving, from SCDW insurance coverage.
- Stop the vehicle and stop the engine if any red light indicates failure and contact the company immediately.
- Return the vehicle in the place, date and time indicated in the contract. In case of any extension, the company must give permission 24 hours before the end of the contract, making a new contract, if there is availability, otherwise, the company would have denied that extension.
The renter has to pay:
- The rent and retention deposit, according to the rates that applied at the times of renting in the company, in cash or accepted card.
- Costs incurred by the lessor in the claim amounts due under this contract.
- The amount of all fines, court costs and extrajudicial, arising from violations of the Road Safety Act, which are aimed at the vehicle.
- The cost of repairing damage caused by collision, overturning or breakdown of the vehicle or damage to the lessor due to theft in if the tenant falls within any of the cases that are excluded from the coverage of this contract.
- The amount of any spare wheel, tire, tool, top, radio or key that at the end of the contract is missing from the vehicle, pointing out that any failure or replacement is not covered by any insurance policy, being the renter the responsible.
- The cost of the key for loss or breakage.
- The amounts corresponding to the fuel, as specified above. The renter shall be liable for the costs incurred in the repair and removal of the vehicle, caused by improper or contaminated fuel report. Likewise, the lessee shall pay the lessor the respective lost of profit for the immobilization of the vehicle.
- The penalty, in case of sinister, whatever the damage caused to the vehicle, if the renter has not filled the accident report, or has not notify the authorities of the accident or theft. The lack of such parties nullifies any insurance that the lessee has contracted with the company.
Only the driver or drivers specifically accepted by the lessor are insured.
The copy of the insurance is available at the company headquarters. This policy covers civil liability and damages against third parties in accordance with the Spanish current laws, CDW.
The renter agrees with this policy and undertakes to observe its terms and conditions.
In the current overall rate of the contract rental price and basic liability insurance (CDW) it is established. The company, Autos Vivó, if it is well expressed in the contract, offers an optional service, SCDW (insurance without excess) directly to the renter, which exempts the renter, by accepting (paying or not, as established by the company’s rate), the payment of any loss or damage caused to the vehicle that is not covered by the CDW and TP (partial exemption from responsibility in case of partial or total theft of the vehicle and damage caused to it by vandalism) submit to the exclusions expressly referred to and listed in this contract.
The guarantee does not cover clothes and transported objects.
The insurance is only extended to rental period stipulated in this contract. After this period and unless expressly prorogation accepted, Autos Vivo will not be responsible for any accidents or damage that the renter may cause, the renter shall be solely responsible.
When the driver is not in normal conditions by ingestion of alcohol, drugs or other cause, the renter and the driver will jointly be solely responsible for any damage that may cause to the car or the company. Although the lessee has contracted any of the named insurance SCDW, TP, these do not cover damage caused to the vehicle or driver physicists, lessee and passengers, or any other kind caused as a result of reckless driving or violates the commitments acquired in this contract.
The tenant agrees to immediately report any accident to the lessor and comprehensive collaboration in defense of any claim and process, the insurance company and lessor.
Taking the following measures:
- a) Not recognize or prejudge responsibility for the fact, unless the accident report.
- b) To obtain full details of the other party, make friendly declamation accident, which will be urgently given to Autos Vivo.
- c) Do not leave the vehicle without taking appropriate measures.
If the tenant breach any of these measures, Autos Vivo´s company may require the tenant damages caused by negligence and cancel the insurance granted.
In case of accident caused by the renter, Autos Vivo reserves the right not to replace the vehicle for another, no money will be refunded for not completed rental period. Claiming fuel consumed.
If due to causes beyond the control of the company, theft, breakdown, crash, incorrect return in the previous customer's time, undetected computer failures or other causes that were not within the scope of a solution by the company, an overbooking would be caused and not availability of the vehicle, whether the reservation made in the office or online, through the web or by phone, the company can (if it cannot find a solution that is feasible or that adapts to the requirements of the lessee) cancel the reservation, in any time, even at the time of picking up the vehicle.
In case of theft of the vehicle, the renter is required to file the appropriate report to the competent authority, providing it with the car keys to the company, otherwise the insurance coverage contracted will not be valid.
Maintenance and repairs:
Normal wear or mechanical failure of the car are borne by the lessor. The lessee is not authorized to perform or order any vehicle repair.
The tenant is responsible for charges for damages or deterioration caused by abuse, neglect and failure, if renter breach terms of general conditions, he/her will lose the contracted insurance coverage.
In case of breach of any of the clauses of the contract the company will have the right not to return the deposit as a penalty.
The renter admits to know all these lease provisions. the tenant accepts each and every one of these general conditions, which are added with the specific general Spanish legislation for consumers and users. And the issues that may arise under this contract between Autos Vivo and renter are in the competence of Spanish courts and tribunals, to which both parties submit.
In accordance with the provisions of the current legislation on Personal Data Protection, we hereby inform you that your data will be incorporated into the processing system owned by FRANCISCO VIVO MARQUES SL, with Tax ID number B57650780 and its registered office at CARRER DES CONGRE, 83 - 2 07769, CALA BLANCA (ILLES BALEARS), in order to attend to the commitments arising from the contract signed by the two parties. In compliance with the current legislation, FRANCISCO VIVO MARQUES SL, also informs you that the data will be kept for the legally established period of time
By means of this clause you are also informed that the data will, if necessary, be disclosed to public administrations and any other entities when such disclosure is necessary in order to fulfil the provision of the above-mentioned service.
Failure to provide the data to these entities will mean that the provision of the services covered by this contract cannot be fulfilled.
We also inform you that you can contact the Data Protection Officer of FRANCISCO VIVO MARQUES SL, by sending an email to email@example.com or by phoning 902877192.
FRANCISCO VIVO MARQUES SL also informs you that it will process the data in a lawful, honest, transparent, appropriate, relevant, limited, accurate and updated manner. FRANCISCO VIVO MARQUES SL therefore undertakes to take all reasonable measures to ensure that they will be deleted or rectified without delay when they are inaccurate.
In accordance with the rights conferred on you by the current legislation on Personal Data Protection, you may exercise the rights of access, rectification, limitation of processing, deletion, portability and opposition by sending your request to the postal address indicated above or by writing an email to $E-MAIL.
You may contact the competent Supervisory Authority to submit any claim you deem appropriate.
Finally, FRANCISCO VIVO MARQUES SL informs you that, by signing this document, you give your explicit consent to the processing of the above-mentioned data, and the use of them for advertising or offers related only to our company.